Little Brick Friends Meetinghouse
West Nottingham Meetinghouse
2795 Jacob Tome Memorial Hwy
Colora, MD 21917
The first meeting house erected on this site was a log building in 1727. This was used until the present brick edifice was built in 1811. West Nottingham Friends Meeting together with East Nottingham Meeting at Brick Meeting House, Calvert, formed a single congregation, known since 1730 as Nottingham Monthly Meeting.